Wednesday

Trend: Slow blogging

Just read Holly Becker's post on the new slow trend concerning blogging.
I'm a real fan of the slow living movements. Taking time in our hectic lifes to go back to the basics and to enjoy the little things.

She writes a very pertinent article on slow blogging , quality over quantity. She does not at all condamne  the bloggers that post daily or even more times a day, but compares it to fine dining versus an "all-you-can-eat" buffet, both can be a good thing.

I can recommend you reading her post and I'll leave you with her smart words:
'Oftentimes, my favorite posts are those that have great story telling.'
(Holly Becker on the trend of slow blogging at Decor8)

 Je viens de lire l'article de Holly Becker sur la nouvelle 'slow' tendance en ce qui concerne le blogging. Je suis une vraie fan des nouveaux mouvements du slow living. Prendre le temps dans nos vies hectiques de retourner à la source et de pouvoir vraiment profiter des choses.
(slow living = mouvement/philosophie concernant 
un besoin de ralentir dans nos vies hectiques)

Elle écrit un article plutôt très pertinent sur le slow blogging, la qualité plutôt que la quantité. Elle ne condamne en rien du tout les bloggers qui postent tous les jours voire plusieurs fois par jour, mais elle le voit un peu comme les diners haute cuisine face aux buffets à volonté, il y en a pour tous les goûts.

Je vous conseille de lire son post et je termine en citant sa phrase plutôt censée:
'Souvent, mes posts préférés sont ceux qui ont une histoire à raconter' 
(Holly Becker sur the trend of slow blogging à Decor8)
 

via
 

1 comment:

ilaria fatone said...

I read her post as well and totally agree. I stopped following blogs posting too often (more posts on a day). I don't have the time to read them all and I feel like I'm losing something. At that point I'd rather lose everything ;-) back to slow blogging … I haven't posted since Monday so I guess I'm into it right now ;-)