Friday

Inspirational creatives: Eva Black Design

I'm a little fascinated by "lettering" at the moment (for a personal project). Handwritten fonts fascinate me and so I'm trying to find as many as I can. 
This made me learn more about the very creative young designer Eva Black. She is an LA-based designer focused on crafting beautiful brands through lettering, logos and websites
I’m so inspired by the pure aesthetics of her work; there is a simplicity to it that makes it beautiful and so 'now'!

Je suis un peu fascinée par du 'lettering'* en ce moment (projet personnel). Les polices d'écritures me fascinent et je essaie d'en trouver le plus possible.  
Cela m'a fait connaitre la jeune designer très créative, Eva Black. Elle est un designer basé à Los Angeles axé sur la création de belles marques, logos et sites web en utilisant le 'lettering'*.
Je suis tellement inspiré par l'esthétique pur de son travail; il y a une simplicité qui le rend très beau et tellement 'du moment'!

* écritures des lettres









 




photo via


photos via her website : evablackdesign

1 comment:

ilaria fatone said...

nice calligraphy. You should check on instagram, since a lot of calligraphers share their work on there. I'll tag you when I see them :-) xx i.